The Sport, Physical Education and Coaching in Health (SPEACH) project has recently come to a close and the project’s
modules are now live online.
The goal of the project was to increase awareness and behavioural change in sport professionals and European citizens toward an active and healthy lifestyle. For that, five HEPA-modules were developed that can be offered by physical education teachers and sport coaches during their sport sessions with pupils. The modules focus on several important themes, target groups, behaviours, and competences. Specifically, these modules include:
• Stimulate sport and physical activities for children with special needs towards a bright future:
• Promoting HEPA among children and youth;
• Healthy Lifestyle for the whole family!
• Nutrition, digital technology and HEPA for adults;
• Influencing & monitoring behaviour towards HEPA.
Now, the modules are available for free use and download at http://speach.hanze.nl/